Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wedding Reception for Seth & Jenny Steward

Last evening I had the pleasure of attending the wedding reception for the new Mr. & Mrs. Seth and Jenny Steward.
Her beautiful engagement ring was complimented by the custom made wedding band that fits and matches perfectly! Jenny's dress was absolutely exquisite, I wish I had a picture to post here for you to see.

The reception was held at the Garfield Park Conservatory and it was simply beautiful. Surrounded by friends and family from all over the country, in the lush, floral setting of the conservatory, both inside and outside, was wonderful.

I want to extend my heartiest congratulations to the newly weds.

5 comments:

  1. Diamond Engagement Rings can be in gold, silver and platinum. An engagement is a beautiful custom for the couple, A ring which is designed with precious stones, gems, diamonds, pearls, etc. Thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. http://freemspclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing all of the awesome info! I am looking forward to checking out more posts! engagement ring scottsdale

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is why a good idea is you need to connected examine prior to producing. You can actually distribute greater distribute this way. pawn shop closest

    ReplyDelete