Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2011

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchesse of Cambridge

Well, the Royal Wedding was a complete smash.Can you image having over 1 million people watching you share your vows?!? Not to mention the very short list of 600 guests that will join them for the reception, and oh, by the way, this was the kiss seen around the world...
I'm wondering if the very well advertised, 18k Yellow Welsh Gold wedding band will begin a new trend with brides to be? And of course I would expect to see a resurgence of engravings inside of wedding bands, as there is surely an engraving in the wedding band of the Duchesse of Cambridge. I always liked the engraving, and I still often speak of it with friends and clients. What's inside of your ring?
Just a few of the sayings that I've seen, from traditional to the unexpected and funny

All My Love... Yours Forever... his and her initials...

of course the date is included, but how about some of the funnier ones??

Put it back on... Huh?..... Boom Shaka Laka...

and back to the traditional,
With this ring I thee wed... Perhaps special words from the bible, etc.
The list goes on and on, but you get the idea. Make it yours, make it special, you will always remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment