Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 21, 2011

engagement ring trends

Often I have friends and clients that ask me what's "Hot" in engagement rings this year. Not an easy question to answer, but I still have lot's of people looking at "halo" style diamond rings, rings that have small diamonds all around the center diamond. This is a really pretty style, and it tends to make the center diamond appear larger. This begs the question that I hear often, is it true that bigger is better? Well, if it really is, then maybe the latest style of a double row of diamonds around the center makes the perfect engagement ring, but then you would think that I would have lots of requests for this, but that's not the case, I definitely see many more single rows of diamonds around the center than the double row that Tiffany's would like you to buy. That's it for this message, but I'll be back with more trendy idea's.

1 comment:

  1. I feel Single rows of diamonds around the center diamond looks beautiful then the double row.

    Diamond Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete